Definition of a Patient
What is our definition of a patient?
A Patient is:
- The most important person ever in this office… in person or by mail.
- Not dependent on us… we are dependent on him.
- Not an interruption in our work… he is the purpose of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him… he is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- Not an outsider to our business… he is part of it.
- Not someone to argue with or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a patient.
- A person who brings us his wants. We look forward to meeting you.
Call us at 406-375-1192 today – We’d love to hear from you!