First Visit, Hamilton MT Dentist
We would like to welcome you to our office! Getting to know you and your oral health is important to us! We take a comprehensive approach to our diagnosis and treatment planning because your oral health is a priority.
Your first visit will consist of a comprehensive new patient examination. During this appointment we will assess the following:
- Review your complete medical and dental history
- Blood pressure
- Review your main concerns regarding your oral health
- Head and neck / oral cancer screening
- Take radiographs and intra-oral pictures to help us gather information in the diagnosis process
- Periodontal screening (gum and bone support assessment)
- Hard tissue/teeth examination to chart missing teeth, existing restorations and any concerns
- In some cases, we will take diagnostic casts (impressions of your teeth) to present during a later scheduled complimentary consultation only appointment
- Once all this information is reviewed, we will made recommendations accordingly. Unless there is an emergency, actual dental treatment is usually scheduled for future appointments
Since you are a new patient to our office, we feel that it is important that the first person you meet is the Doctor. Once the examination is complete and your oral health is assessed, we will schedule you with one of our Registered Dental Hygienists for your regular cleaning or other types of cleanings.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- A list of current medications you are taking
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims
- IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent
If your previous dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary they can be taken at our facility.
For more information regarding your First Visit or wish to find out how our highly trained staff might assist you please call us at Hamilton Office Phone Number 406-375-1192 to schedule an evaluation and consultation. You may also email us through the ‘contact us’ page on this website.