Welcome to Canyon View Dental, Hamilton MT
Your smile is your introduction to the world! The goal of our practice is to reveal your smile’s full potential. That means whether you’re seeking preventative, family, or cosmetic treatment, we want to make sure your healthy teeth and gums last a lifetime. IF YOU IGNORE THEM… THEY WILL GO AWAY.
Emergencies and New Patients are always welcome. We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and ask questions. We believe these goals can be met through a continuous and open dialogue between you and our entire team. Let us give you something… to smile about.
We offer an array of special amenities to our patients:
- Children’s corner with DVD movies and educational toys
- Comfortable reception area with periodicals & newspapers
- Handicapped accessible with wide doorways for easy entry
- Soft blankets and pillows in each treatment room
- Bose noise canceling headsets to enjoy your music
- State-of-the-art speaker system with XM® radio
- Reclining cushioned leather treatment chairs
- Intra-oral cameras and flat screen televisions to view patient information
- Digital office integration and paperless charting throughout the office to minimize toxic pollution and water waste.
- Our patients are exposed to 90% less radiation with the use of digital imaging technology instead of x-rays for tooth imaging. This also eliminates the need for toxic x-ray development chemicals.
We can correct a wide variety of dental problems including but not limited to:
- Missing teeth, gaps between teeth, general bite dysfunction
- Chipped, cracked or worn teeth
- Unsightly, stained, or washed-out fillings
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
Call us at 406-375-1192 for an appointment.
We have opportunities every day to express compassion and to really care about patients who come to us with needs and desires. We can contribute to their health and happiness, help them with pain, and make them proud of their appearance. Additionally, we value our responsibility to educate people. We can generate a practice of friends who are glad to see us and are grateful for what we do for them. We also share those rewards with our staff members who have a fulfilling lifetime career. In addition, our entire staff is CPR trained and certified.
We are in the business of caring. Our team is our greatest asset and foundation for service. Each team member works together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation serving everyone’s needs with motivated personnel who strive for excellence each day. Opportunities are continually provided to the staff for continuing education with expanding knowledge and talent. Each staff member takes pride in their responsibility for clinical excellence and for mental sharpness while in the performance of their job. Drs. Justin & Stacey Simmons strive to know each patient personally so they can assist them in keeping their mouth healthy and beautiful for a lifetime.