Personalized Dental Evaluation
Every one of our patients is an individual unto themselves and has the right to be treated as such. You deserve personalized dental care. You should never allow yourself to be treated as a number in line at an office or clinic that simply views you as their next patient in line.
We need your help to assist you in achieving your goals. Let us know what you have in mind for your health. Let us know if you have questions or concerns regarding something you have read or heard about in the media. Allow us to help you achieve the smile you deserve and desire. Together we will develop personalized treatment directions and protocols that are designed for you alone.
Before you come into the office for your initial evaluation or any dental hygiene visit, we would like to pose a few questions for your consideration.
SO… WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE SUBJECTS…?
- How do you feel about the way your teeth look?
- Have you ever had a toothache?
- Do you have any difficulty chewing?
- Are there any foods that you wish to eat that you cannot comfortably chew?
- Did you ever fall on your face or get hit in the teeth, mouth or face?
- Do your gums bother you or bleed? (during brushing or at other times)
- Does your mouth bother you in any way?
- Are any of your teeth sensitive to hot, cold, sweet, sour or biting?
- How to you feel about getting fillings?
- Have you ever had a filling and what type of experience was it?
- Did you routinely receive “Novocain” for treatment?
- Do you use dental floss? How often?
- Have you ever been instructed on proper brushing and flossing techniques?
- Do you snack between meals?
- Do you or others find your breath offensive?
- Have you ever worn braces? Did you wear your retainers?
- Are you aware that your teeth can be cosmetically revitalized with tooth colored restorations?
- What did you not like about your prior dental experiences?
- What did you like about your prior dental experiences?
- Do you have any questions and comments?
If you wish more information regarding Personalized Dental Evaluation or wish to find out how our highly trained staff might assist you please call us at Hamilton Office Phone Number 406-375-1192 to schedule an evaluation and consultation. You may also email us through the “contact us” page on this website.